Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During flashing ecotox firmware 1.1.1 my tablet freeze for a lot of minutes.I had to reboot and now the tablet can't boot with or without Sd Card inserted with firmware folder........need helpthanks in advance

·
Registered
44 Posts
You should tell us what happen now on the boot, I mean, it shows the Android logo, or simply stays the screen black?Please be more descriptive, then we will have more posibilities to help you.PD: Excuse my EnglishCheers,Starcarr

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok. Please try to delete the script folder from the SD card, and re-extract the original zip file. Please remeber that you must extract with 7zip. Then copy the new script file to the SD card and boot. If the tablet still not bootin', try downloading the wince room and try'in to install it.PD: Remember that the ecotox firm is only for eken m001, no other tablets (as I now) are supported yet.Cheers,Starcarr

·
Registered
14 Posts
try a different SD card or in windows, take your SD card and use DISKPART to CLEAN the SD card, then CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY, format the SD card and put the script folder back on, THEN try it. WinCE screwed my SD card so it wouldn't read until I used DISPART - my M001 is alive again....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.