Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
203 Posts
Long story short, my power button had issues, and collapsed. I took the pad apart, but the button back (not the power button you see on the outside) is toast. I can still turn on the power with a paper clip by how-wiring the two metals. My question is, is the button back standard? Can I buy one in Radio Shack? There are three others on this tablet. Here is a pic of the busted one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Zap!;53518 said:
Anyone? It's too much of a pain to constantly start it up with a paperclip.
I don't think radio shack would sell that particular button, you could try. I'm up in Canada, and there are alot of electronic wholesalers like Sayal, they sell all kinds of electronic components. If Radio shack fails try searching something like that.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Digi-key and Mouser are two of my favorite web stores for ordering parts. We have Norvac Electronics where I live in the U.S. that stocks or can order parts if you bring it in to compare with. Being an Amatuer Radio operator for over 20 years now I am very disappointed in "Cell Phone Shacks" parts stock nowadays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.