Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
300-744Mhz for battery saving purposes

won't the processes be slow when the max is only 744Mhz? mine still at 1008 Mhz, sometimes the battery drain like cow, how's yours with the normal browsing/mini games?

For supercharger, i heard people mentioned that it has little effect or noticeable changes tho, i haven't try it yet. Do we really need it?

btw is that a casing ur putting for your tablet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
@maybank2u: Hi! thanks for the comment to my first post haha.

Regarding clocking: I have no problems running my elf at 744Mhz. Scrolling animations are still fast, touchscreen still responsive. Sometimes I underclock it further to around 672Mhz. Actually I noted better performance after installing Chainfire3D and SuperCharger. I believe the touchscreen is responsive since flicking my finger fast produces no lag at all when scrolling.

And clock the minimum CPU to at least 200Mhz. My default setting was 60Mhz, and hell, booting up was EXTREMELY SLOW.

Regarding supercharger, you don't really need to. But if you want to, I say go for it. I initially hesitated installing it on my Elf since the istallation process, for me, being a complete noob in scripts, was complicated haha. But I enjoy modding my device, hence I tried it, and on my opinion, it does boost performance. I installed it less than a week ago.

And yes its a casing. The supplier here had one so I bought it
I need a screenprotector though, can't find one haha. Hope it helps.
wow! quick reply
i m gonna lower down my CPU again. btw about the casing, can i know from which supplier u got it from? can u take more photo on the case? thanks. and wouldn't it be hot when covered with casing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Haha, I've got nothing to do today, hence I'm just surfing the net and occasionally refreshing my browser to update myself on my first and second post
Try lowering it down and see what settings work for you. I use CPU MASTER FREE to clock, what do you use?

The case I bought from a local dealer here in the Philippines. I don't know where they get their stocks but it fits the Ainol Elf well. Quality is average, and I believe it does not affect my Elf's temp in any way

I will post it in a bit after I upload the photos, got the shots but my net connection is a bit sucky haha. The photos are a bit blurry though since I took it with my Ipod Touch. Will get back to you in a moment. Thanks for the response!
is your tablet edges are abit loose? mine when u press on it softly u can hear some sound. I'm using the setCPU though, as free versions can't have extra profiles. with that i set my CPU to 720Mhz max 60Mhz min during sleepmode, last at 100% for days. only problem is the usage (then battery drain like hell). thanks for your help, i cant wait to see the pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.