Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
@maybank2u: Hi! thanks for the comment to my first post haha.

Regarding clocking: I have no problems running my elf at 744Mhz. Scrolling animations are still fast, touchscreen still responsive. Sometimes I underclock it further to around 672Mhz. Actually I noted better performance after installing Chainfire3D and SuperCharger. I believe the touchscreen is responsive since flicking my finger fast produces no lag at all when scrolling.

And clock the minimum CPU to at least 200Mhz. My default setting was 60Mhz, and hell, booting up was EXTREMELY SLOW.

Regarding supercharger, you don't really need to. But if you want to, I say go for it. I initially hesitated installing it on my Elf since the istallation process, for me, being a complete noob in scripts, was complicated haha. But I enjoy modding my device, hence I tried it, and on my opinion, it does boost performance. I installed it less than a week ago.

And yes its a casing. The supplier here had one so I bought it
I need a screenprotector though, can't find one haha. Hope it helps.
how did you mod you soft buttons? (been wanting to switch mine to win 8 )

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey there!thanks for the reply..Haven't tried modding my soft buttons. Again I'm not a programmer or developer or something and I am more familiar with modding an IOS device, but if it's just like in iOS, I think you just need to change the assigned image of the soft buttons
Haven't explored the internals of my device that much yet since I am satisfied with my status bar
yeah i spent hours looking at forums on how too's and i have found the images, just dont know how/ which to change. fyi you dont have the stock buttons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.