Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far mine is/has:rootedcustom recoverycustom boot animationswift keyboardroy volume controlyoutube hd appmemory manager at MILDset cpu at 600max and 114 minquick settings-turn on airplane mode(saves battery)double twist mp3 player-nicest mp3 player out there-transfers itunes music too!dolphin browser-best browser out therefree tube-downloads youtube videostextplus-chat witih anyoneclock/weather widget-very niceyahoo email app-stock app wouldnt connect to yahooandroid vnc-connect any computer to augenpandora is okay at listening to musicSETUP my augen so that all apps open in fullscreenNote everything-very nice note appI love my augen-runs so fast and smooth after all these updates

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
To me it's speedy and already set to 600MHz showing under SetCPUCurrent loaded..*File Expert*ES File Manager*Free Memory (Kill rogue apps Active)*Advanced Task Killer Pro (Aggressive Mode Active)*My Settings (turn on Airport Mode turns off WiFi) GT78 Settings Applications WiFi turn that on again increases battery life (this also has a flashlight mode)*WiFi Buddy*WiFi Analyzer*Android System Info*SwiftKey*Gmail*Google Browser - better to use *Facebook*Twitter*Yahoo*Yahoo down loader*Amazon Kindle*Aldiko PremiumGames*Basketball ShotBeatdown Boxing LiteSkyForce - classic arcade gameJewelTesting:Hi AimOpera MiniTap PuzzleDolphin Browser HD - testingCacheMateTapatalkSetCPU* use the mostStill testing and trying out new stuff. Got my microSDHC 16GB Class (4) (4mb/s) on it's way..My reviews on shown on my sign below.

·
Registered
15 Posts
These set-ups sound great. So obvious question: Can these set-ups be cooked into a rom for download so that one could mirror the set up with one update?? Similar to putting a custom rom on a phone, can we but a custom "rom" quickly/easily on our 78's??? This would be amazing if possible....

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Short answer : Not Yet.Something like that is part of what devs are trying to do on XDA. They have make the clockwork recovery (see Wiki) so we can save and load an image. It'sa good start to making a custom Rom but not the whole thing.They are still working on a way to use the /Script folder on the SD card (normal way).

·
Registered
15 Posts
mogrith;40189 said:
Short answer : Not Yet.Something like that is part of what devs are trying to do on XDA. They have make the clockwork recovery (see Wiki) so we can save and load an image. It'sa good start to making a custom Rom but not the whole thing.They are still working on a way to use the /Script folder on the SD card (normal way).
Ok...thanks. When this happens it will REALLY make this device a winner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.