Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
usb mics normally require the power from the usb, but i guess if you can find a male usb to male micro usb adapter then try it? i wouldnt waste alot of money on something that isnt going to work, well it might require software altercations if even possible... what are you needing a mic for might i ask?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i can place skype or voip calls when travelling. Currently keeping my ipod just for that function. I can live without camera or the accelerometer.but mic is a must in my opinion.how about dictation/voice command

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just a quick question. The original Ipod touch did not have a microphone. But if you added a headset with a mic built in you could use the recording apps or skype. They even came up with a cheap thumbtack like mic that went into the headset jack that worked great for recording. I used it to for a vocal recital from my seat and it picked up the vocals very well. Is this possible with this PDN? Just curious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.