Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just my input. I use a 21 inch laptop for graphics, watching TV, downloading, vinyl cutting, this, that and the other thing ... usually all at once. I like to escape to the deck and listen to some tunes and once in awhile, check for some info online .... especially when visitors show up and confirmation of something is needed. The M001 is actually an awesome little device for filling a void. Amplified speakers make it a fantastic sound system, 32 gb card = 600 days of 8 hours of music. I wouldn't use it to download anything, but to search the world for a bbq recipe .... why not! The device has more brass *s than a commodore 64, 286, 386 .... 486 computer from back when. It is not a computer replacement but with experimentation, it could be a blessing in disguise! My cell phone stays fully charged and if I need to tune out a set of headphones connected to the M001 solves that. The price? $100 for something like this? hmmm if I burn it out from playing with upgrades ... I know where to get more. For those of you shopping apps, you may need a barcode reader and the base model without a camera doesn't cut it. I'd rather watch a movie on the M100 than on a cell phone of any type. As a lot of things, before you try to "fix it" read ... read ... read. It does save from redoing things and duplicating questions already asked or even solutions that are already discussed. To all that have them .... enjoy ... they are cheaper than a PS3 or Wii.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.