Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
if a pad has a certain cpu, will most other pads with that cpu be pretty much the same hardware wise?
No. It only means the CPU & GPU are the same and give same type of performance. You should check T9 teardown on Youtube for better idea.

Tablets can have different touch controller, sound, network, USB chips, etc. Each of these chips require the proper drivers to function correctly. Also, different memory chips could also affect performance.

That is also why firmware for 816R1 (resistive) is not compatible with 816R2 (capacitive) since these both have different touch screen controllers and would use different drivers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for assistance on installing the market apps to my via 8650 tablet. It is not allowing me to download via my gmail account. What am i doing wrong.

I just purchased 2 new 7 inch epads android 2.2 via 8650 tablet. I am having trouble downlown the market apps. How else can I download thru what site.

How do you download market apps to a via8650

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have one of these internet tablets generic eng2.2 froyo ver1.5
5 and i can not find a warranty or anything with it the sound only works with my phone earpods i have a feelimg it is junk. we have a wireless router in house but can only get wifi in one room. please help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,
I have a Zeepad 7.1 (no direct usb connections). Cannot find in TabletDB on this model. Can't find anything online either. Would like to just be able to customize & restore in case Mods/rooting screw it up. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.amazon.co...pd_rhf_se_p_t_1

Attachments

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.