Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heymy machine is m70003 (ak iPed M800 MID) and its look like that my machine is fake of the eken 003 ii recently update my android to Slatedroid1.2(1.7.2base)averything looks amazig but i have to little problem1-no touch at all 2-no menu buttun(he making some noise but thats all)i ghess the drivers are wrong i have 2 machins (one with the originat android that came with)my qwestions 1-can i take out the drivers from my working machine somehow and insert them in slatedroide builed2-can i do this do diffrent android builds3-can i install android 2.2 or any other custom rom 4-there is another sourch for android builds that coming in the "script folder" format5-how can i read thechange the system filesmillion thanks and anyway you guyes have agreat forum here

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,I am new here too and without realizing I updated mine and now I can't unlock the screen too. I hope someone here can direct me to the original firmware for this device. I hope you find a solution and please post when you do. In the mean time I am still searching the net for a fix.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the same problem. USB mouse woks & right-click will unlock the screen. menu button is now volume+, so there's a beep sound when depress.Spec is quite similiar but it probably missing driver for hardware like touchscreen.CPU: ARM926Ej-S Rev 5 (v5l)BogoMIPS: 174.48 (may vary)Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts