Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is bebe, chinese.I have clone APAD that looks like IPAD APPLE that runs in Android OS ver 1.7.I accidentally click the "power setting buttons" i think I accidentally click the"light on/off" button. now my apad is now black screen.i tried to turn on then turn on.. but still black screen.Pleeeease help meeeeee!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you shutted down it by holding the power button? If you get the black screen after the Android logo, this could help:Drag outcompletely the battery. The epad should turn off by itself before the second android logo. Then install a new firmware (I Used one that i got from here). That worked for me.... in fact im sending this post throug my epad

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@EckhartYes sir you are so right.. Looks like I accidentally turned off the backlight using the power manager and the screen is now black. When I reboot, I can see the Android (picture of android) boot screens and the second Android (word) , but when it gets to the Home screen, everything is all black. How can I drag out my battery.. i cant see it sir.. no screw..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.