Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased an M-001 7" Google Android from Dealextreme. As a newbie, I got into a foreign language and couldn't find the settings. I think I accidently hit the reset button and lost the original apps. Is there any way to get them back??

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not sure they are recoverable, but I'm a newbie so hopefully someone more knowledgeable will respond. I'm also curious. As I was flashing the update I asked myself "what if this deletes all my apps?" I've tried to back up my apps with the file browser (EStrongs) that comes preloaded and it will only back up the alarm clock app. It would be nice to be able to back up the apk's in case something like this happens.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cool! [email protected] I just found this in another thread, I hope its helpful. Sounds like you can reflash the original. Check out the download link, it should be in there.after trying this custom rom the device isn't starting up anymore. I get red lights and nothing on screen.What could be the problem? And how could I fix it?[/quote]power it completely off (so the lights are no longer on) and plug into power, format your SD card, put the ORIGINAL update onto it (1.7.2 links are in kernel and rom discussion) power it on with power still plugged in, it should then flash the original.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I found MyBackup Pro recommended in the forum and it works pretty good. I was able to backup my apps, copy the folder they were backed up in to my PC, then after I flashed a new rom I was able to reinstall all of the apps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All

I'm new to this forum, I inherited a Zenithink ZT280 and hopefully I can figure out, with some help, how to get Linux running on it. Ubuntu seems a decent choice to me but I'm pretty comfortable with any flavour really.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.