Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a rockchip apad and have the following problems with it can anyone help me solve them, I need to see if they are solvable or not so I can see if I need to send the apad back within the refund time.1. the g sensor does not work even after enabling it2. HD videos work but seem to be slow like they are buffering3. keypad has chinese characters, I want to turn it into complete english keypad, this problem will not let me connect via wifi as it does not let me type the @ key. I have gone into settings and changed the language to english.Would really appreciate if someone can help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for your help, managed to change keypad. I guess I will have to deal with the HD prob if its an overall problem. g sensor still not working, did do it in an app but lasted a few secs then went to langscape,was only able to change it when flat not elevated. can you help on this. again thanks for the keypad help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone, youre right seems unnecessary to play HD ona small screen as the normal ones are good quality anyway. The things I cant seem to resolve is the g sensor and wifi, is this a common problem or is it just the apad I have?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.