Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HelloI am from Germany.I had purchased 10 disassembled APAD APAD and the board is inscribed with M001 V2.0.in the APAD no camera is installed.is there a possibility to spend the device in the restore mode?Can you update the device on android 2.0?My USB wireless adapter is not detected.How can I install drivers?please helpthank you

·
Registered
27 Posts
m8 not sure what the question is but here is my comments-- I am from Germany.Sorry you are going to loose FIFA 10 ;)-- I had purchased 10 disassembled APAD APAD and the board is inscribed with M001 V2.0.Why buy the parts and not the unit (dont understand) - Also sound like you bought eken motherboards not apad (m001) i.e not the rockchip version-- in the APAD no camera is installed.most dont have camera ... and the eken's AFAIK dont have at all (but so many version out there cant be sure ...)--- My USB wireless adapter is not detected.Why are you putting one in? the apad and ekens have builty in wifi-- How can I install drivers?Should not have to see point above

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey Paule, alles klar?Try this link for recovery mode: Firmware download with documentation included.http://slatedroid.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=9No better Android than Cupcake for now. Eclaire maybe in July when Rockchip releases the SDK.They should have WIFI on-board - no external WIFI needed.Install it with the Firmware, linked above.Viel Glueck und bis bald.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=gevrik link=topic=373.msg3186#msg3186 date=1275149371]Hey Paule, alles klar?Try this link for recovery mode: Firmware download with documentation included.http://slatedroid.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=9No better Android than Cupcake for now. Eclaire maybe in July when Rockchip releases the SDK.They should have WIFI on-board - no external WIFI needed.Install it with the Firmware, linked above.This is a 3G network adapter usb.Viel Glueck und bis bald.[/quote]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts