Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a major issue with reinstalling a different rom, it ended up being my SD card. It took 3 different SD cards before I got a good one.And it takes patience. Not sure where the demo label is from, I have installed both the Ecotox and this new Rom with no Demo label, sounds like its in the Kernel. I do not know code try and get help from Ecotox.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My problem disappear !!!First I have installed Windows CE6 for cleaning the nand flash of any Android filesSecond I have installed Android ROM (Darexius) and the problem was still present !!!!!But I have connected my tablet on internet and MIRACLE : the Demo Purpose Message disappear like that my Tablet was registered...

·
Registered
33 Posts
[quote author=Giuseppe_ncaj link=topic=120.msg1172#msg1172 date=1274349883]My problem disappear !!!First I have installed Windows CE6 for cleaning the nand flash of any Android filesSecond I have installed Android ROM (Darexius) and the problem was still present !!!!!But I have connected my tablet on internet and MIRACLE : the Demo Purpose Message disappear like that my Tablet was registered...
[/quote]Please can you upload the windows ce6 and share it with us ? 4shared.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts