Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROM Update Hi there, I do have iRobot 7" Android touch pad, sdkDemo, 1.5 Firmwire, 2.6.25 rockchip version 1.2.7(ruiguan), RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100512.140303, red charging light & camera in front but not sure about charger voltage. I would like to update ROM for this one and I have no idea which ROM should I use. Could you please let me know for it. Cheers, & greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
what voltage is the charger? it may be a batch 2 (5v) or batch 3 (9v)even better post some pics

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help and greatly appreciated, I got a problem with charger because first one I bought(no camera) was not working so I sent it back only apad, the seller didn't want the whole package to save postage cost. Second one that they sent me back with camera but I have the same charger but it's working with that and red charging light.I checked the charger and it's 5V input.Please let me know for it, many thanks

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
at a gues i would say it is a batch 2 with red led.If you are going to flash it REMEMBER it may work on one hand and there may be issues on the other, you do so at your own riskokay now thats said, i've never had any issues flashing custom rom, have just gone back to donaldson's rom as it feel the best for me

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
fantastic, the donaldson rom gave my device something that was missing

·
Registered
3 Posts
[quote name='tinkko;77885]many thanks' date=' The donaldson's rom is working well in my apad, greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE'] Hi,,i am using apad...i have a Rockchip High Speed processor...Processor Speed: 600 MHzProcessor: Rockchip High SpeedHard Drive Capacity: 2 GB Memory (RAM): 256 MBScreen Size: 7 inchUSB: USB 2.0,support connect keyboard, mouse,Support 3G network, WCDMA/EVDO selectable 3G HSDPAGravity Sensor: Auto Screen Rotation, Music change, Photo change, Video change.Audio: Built speaker and 3.5mm earphone JackI/O Ports: USB 2.0, T-flash, 3.5mm headphone, built in microphoneInternet Interface: WiFi 80211b/g, 3G network, Ethernet and ADSL.OS: Google Android 1.6Browser:Google BrowserFromHarman

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello all,

Please if some one can help me; my epad is telling me sorry the adw.launcher is not working. So I press force close but it keeps on coming back and it doesn't let me do anything else. None of the icons come up on the home screen. What can I do to fix?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts