Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got a aPad iRobot Andriod Tablet. I am looking for a good app in which I can Skype Video Chat and a good YouTube app where i can search videos and watch my subscriptions videos. Where would I find those?Secondly I have two questions. First, the screen seems to flicker at times. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, is there a fix for it? Secondly, when launching the camera there is a green border around the picture. What can i do about this?Specs:Operating System Google Android 1.5CPU 600MHz Rockchip2808 CPU + 600MHz Advanced DSPPerformance 1.2GHzRAM DDR2 128MBScreen / Display 7.0 " LED High Sensitivity Touch Screen800x480full-size touch operation, sliding menus, icons and dragStorage 2GB NAND flashExtension storage microSD/microSDHC card (up to 16GB)USB Flash DrivesDirection sensor automatically turn the screen displayThis is the auction is got it from: 7" RockChip aPad Android Tablet PC MID 1.2GHz + WebCam - eBay (item 250673116669 end time Aug-06-10 00:46:17 PDT)Thanks hope you guys could help:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
The screen flicker only happens when you have the charger plugged in yes? if so it's a combination of cheap crappy charger and the firmware, you can upgrade both if it is a problem for you. Forget the camera it's worse than useless. As for good apps, what supersauce means is that there are dozenty hundred threads on the best app for what and there's even a forum dedicated to those questions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so i have searched all of the forums and none of them show how i can get these apps.Can some one please just link me to some where were i can get these 2 apps and help me sort out the other problems.Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='Steep;37214]The screen flicker only happens when you have the charger plugged in yes? if so it's a combination of cheap crappy charger and the firmware' date=' you can upgrade both if it is a problem for you. Forget the camera it's worse than useless. As for good apps, what supersauce means is that there are dozenty hundred threads on the best app for what and there's even a forum dedicated to those questions.[/QUOTE'] Could you please link me to that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts