Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE HELP....I'm a newbie at this...!!!I just got my aPad (the box says iRobot). It's an Aluminium model, with the oval iRobot logo on the back, Red LED light, 9V charger, and a camera in the front. Here's the info:Model Number: MID070R1Firmware Version: 1.5Kernel version: 2.6.25 rockchip version 1.2.7 (ruiguan)Build Number: RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100729.130751My question is: Since the factory firmware is slooooooow.....What custom firmware should I use...??? Any tutorials on how to do it...???Thank you very much in advance....!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much my friend....!!!!Since I recently got my apad, this is my very first time flashing it...Is there any tutorial/instructions on how to do it...??Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I've just gotten myself this unit and also wondering whether there's any firmware upgrade for it. It's a bit slow to start with at the moment, and hopefully with a new firmware things can be smoother. Here's the specs:

9V adapter
Red LED when charging
Android version: 1.5
API Level 3
Brand: Rockchip
Display: RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100728.134556
Model: mid070r

Any help much appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good morning. Excuse the intrusion but I need help. I do not know if I'm wrong here to post my question, if so I apologize. I've a tablet 7" firmware 1.5 versione kernel 2.6.25 rockchip 1.2.7 (ruiguan) but is red led, powered at 5.5 volts. I need a new firmware, you'd be so kind to tell me where can I download it? Tank you very very much

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.