Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried loading video from an SD card and it doesn't see anything on the card.Stuck here and i don't know why.Help please cause I think I might hear the same with music.Running newest firmware.

·
Registered
361 Posts
You can push the files to the Novel with the USB connection. There are Video & Audio folders & they are in the main mem. You need to get a USB connection where you can see the Novel "drive" in "My Computer" & just drag & drop the files. Cheers,kev

·
Registered
592 Posts
the file needs a mp4 extension in order for the novel to see it. it is also picky about the encoding profile. ipod profiles seem to work ok.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Using video's encoded for my iPhone without any issues at all that have an MP4 extension. Just copied them into the root directory of my external SD card and they automatically synced with my Novel when I inserted the SD card. I am using stock software as of now as I am on vacation and had no desire to spend most of my time screwing with my Novel while traveling. Video looks great btw!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Download a free program called convert avi to mp4. I had a divx avi file version of Iron Man, ran it through the program, once converted it played beautifully on my PDN. It converts around 60mb per min, not incredibly fast, but then again, 17 min for a 945mb movie wasn't horrible.Rok

1 - 5 of 5 Posts