Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! so theres a few people asking (not just on here) how to do things like root, fix the battery and others. i have looked on Youtube and have found NO videos for the Pipo S1 at all except for unboxing's and such

i have made a few videos on the current subjects

ROOT

FIX THE BATTERY

HOW TO TURN IT INTO A NEXUS7 + MORE TO COME

i understand if me advertising my YouTube channel on here is wrong and if you wish to take it off please do, i just thought following a video is easier and less time consuming then writing it all out

"JackhasAnLG" is my YouTube name, i also have other videos on there as well, they might be of some help to you

- Jack

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys! so theres a few people asking (not just on here) how to do things like root, fix the battery and others. i have looked on Youtube and have found NO videos for the Pipo S1 at all except for unboxing's and such

i have made a few videos on the current subjects

ROOT

FIX THE BATTERY

HOW TO TURN IT INTO A NEXUS7 + MORE TO COME

i understand if me advertising my YouTube channel on here is wrong and if you wish to take it off please do, i just thought following a video is easier and less time consuming then writing it all out

"JackhasAnLG" is my YouTube name, i also have other videos on there as well, they might be of some help to you

- Jack
Thanks for the videos, Jack! I bought my S1 back in September and recently rooted it thanks to your videos. I worked up the confidence and on the third try, it worked. The only problem I see is using the external micro SD card in backups, etc. No apps see the card. What are the benefits of rooting if I can't control these apps?

Chuck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day sir,

I'm 1st timer here and i was bought s1 last week. i just want to ask is what is the benifits of rooting tablets? i was confuse. please help me because i want to root also my pipo s1. good day and god bless all guys.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks for the videos, Jack! I bought my S1 back in September and recently rooted it thanks to your videos. I worked up the confidence and on the third try, it worked. The only problem I see is using the external micro SD card in backups, etc. No apps see the card. What are the benefits of rooting if I can't control these apps?

Chuck
There's a workaround to get the data of apps (which is usally the thing that gets the memory full) on the external SD. Search for DirectoryBlind on XDA, I Have 11gb of games on my external SD that way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
There's a workaround to get the data of apps (which is usally the thing that gets the memory full) on the external SD. Search for DirectoryBlind on XDA, I Have 11gb of games on my external SD that way.
Great,I'll give this a try.
Thanks for the info.I have a Hero Tab C8 and could always transfer the apps to the external.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great,I'll give this a try.
Thanks for the info.I have a Hero Tab C8 and could always transfer the apps to the external.
No the apps don't get into the sd, the data is what gets there -usually takes like 500mb-4gb into games-.
I'm not sure if you can transfer between phones, I personally recomend to buy each phone/tablet it's respective SD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.