Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm sorry I am not competent, what you mean by old or new. I bought the M2 Pipo by little and I had stability problems with the firmware installed that is: DS975-eng 4.1.1 JRO03H 20121106. Today I saw it on the site of the new firmaware Pipo: Firmware of PIPO M2 3G_english version2012-12-22. . You think it's the right one for my Pipo M2. And possibly was the right one, I could tell how to include it. Excuse the mistakes I use a translator I'm Italian. thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
Still not installed this firmware yet - still a little cautious......
However, I am beginning to see / experience more and more issues with the stock firmware such as occasional freezing and an annoying 'flash' accros the keyboard sometimes when typing.

Just wondered - is this version 2 still OK - i.e no bugs or issues noticed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrat for you Iazyboy00

TNT2 doesn't works like a charm for me..

have touchscreen issus, don't response or response with 3 maybe 4 lines different.

make 5 reflash with "tntrkbatchtool1.5en" and "pipo_m2_3G_TNT_R2.img"
seems the same.

got the same build of @Nardita :DS975-eng 4.1.1 JRO03H 20121106

back to rom stock

·
Registered
5 Posts
So.....Began the TNT Release 2 installation yesterday, and already fell (or stalling) at the first hurdle.
On TNT guide for installation, ref "II. Download the proper firmware image for your tablet from here:" it states that "NOTE: Images are zipped - unzip before using."

When I download the PiPO Max M2 +3G Firmware Image the file does not seem to be Zipped (or have a file extension that I would associate with a zipped file. The file name is "pipo_m2_3G_TNT_R2.img"

Do I have to do anything with this file to unzip it ?
How do I unzip it (i.e with what program ?)

If I double click the file (to see if there is a program associated to unzip it) , it opens Windows Disc image burner and asks me to select disc to burn to etc.

Please help.....and sorry for being such a novice

·
Registered
2 Posts
help need, just got my pipo m3, it has memory card issue, so decided to flash it to > pipo m3 tnt2 wifi only, very very smooth, but got an issue, camera not working, error when camera launch > "unfortunately, gallery has stop" and camera wont launch. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been reading this topic for a while.
When I (cleverly factory reset my rooted pipo) I got stuck finding which firmware is mine and which is not.
So I try TNT v.2 and voila... I can't be happier (unless there's a v.3)

Thx Roman and TNT guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wondering if development on the M2 has stopped completely.
so little activity in this subforum, makes you think pipo has left the M2 (and its users) in the dark.

do you guys believe (or even better: know) if pipo is planning further updates for the M2?

i'd really like to get the M2, but with no development going on i might have to get the M1 - lots happening there the last months (seems like nothing happened with the M2 for months - not blaming anyone of course). i'd prefer the smaller weight and better loudspeakers of the M2 though.
what do you think?

thx,
v.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts