Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
magician/roman can u guys come out with the 2nd version of this TNT rom using the latest firmware from the link i gave above?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
dear magician/roman..i have the pipo m2 3g max..with dsh975 20121106..sd card 32 gb strontium works fine and so does the 3g sim slot..

the latest firmware on the pipo site for this model is dsh973h 20121108..its here..http://ge.tt/9db7J7P/v/3..

thanks s_arthur for putting it up..http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/41139-original-stock-firmware-pipo-m2-3g-max-20121108/

the earlier firmware 0924 had inherent problems with sd card(confirmed from fredpoesh)..so of course this TNT rom will have problems with sd card etc..

roman u can solve this and help us all if u can make version 2 of this TNT rom with the dsh973h 20121108 firmware..the sd card and sim 3g works with this..

(2 users porogon and desmondo on fma confirmed that this dsh973h 20121108(on pipo site) is the same as dsh975 20121106 that is the stock rom on the shipped latest models of the pipo max m2..its a labelling mistake by pipo..once flashed the dsh973h shows up as dsh 975 only!! thanks to desmondo for this information..they ahve flashed this rom and found that dsh973h is dsh975 once installed)

my request..please make version 2 of this rom with dsh973h and help us all..the link to download is here..http://ge.tt/9db7J7P/v/3

regards and thanks for all ur wonderful efforts
Excellent post! that is something I can work with

However the links don't appear to link?

Thanks,

Roman

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi magician/roman,

Can you please explain why the title of this topic is quite confusing between the mix (wifi version) and the max (3G version)?

As far as I know and according to the Pipo firmware page, only the mix (wifi version) received a new PCBA, not the max (3G). But maybe I'm wrong...

So I'm just wondering for which version this custom ROM is for?

Many thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
this custom rom is for the m2 3g max...yes the pcba issue is for the mix wifi model only..

roman/mod please remove mix from this title thread and also pcba and correct it to TNT firmware 1 for Pipo max M2 3G

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

My pipo Max M2 3G Version tablet keep crashing/hang even after several times of recovery (restore back to factory settings via RKBatchtool.exe using various stock ROM from wwwpipo.cn and TNT FW release 1)

can anyone help?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
this custom rom is for the m2 3g max...yes the pcba issue if for the mix wifi model only..

roman/mod please remove mix from this title thread and also pcba and correct it to TNT firmware 1 for Pipo max M2 3G
Done!

Thanks for the clarification!

I am getting the latest Max m2 3G image now from that link above!

-Roman

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Release 2 is now out, this thread is deprecated.

Thanks!

Roman

21 - 30 of 30 Posts