Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I reiterate that I am not competent in this area. I bought the M2 Pipo by little and I had stability problems with the firmware that is installed on: DS975-eng 4.1.1 JRO03H 20121106. Today I saw the new firmaware on the site of Pipo: Firmware of PIPO M2 3G_english version2012-12-22. Can anyone tell me if it is the right one for my Pipo M2. And possibly was the right one, could you indicate how to insert it. thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just updated to the latest firmware from Pipo dated 12/22. I will get back later and let you know how the new firmware compares to original (which gave me NO problems)

Troy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone else tried to do the upgrade? I wonder what Android and firmware version this release has (Kernel Version/Build Number).
Could be also helpful if we knew from what firmware version the upgrade attempt was made (successful or not).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello, I can not download the latest version of 22 December. Who can do it you can send me a zipped copy. Grazie

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Start by to wish you a happy new year, I would like to know how did it go with the update that you tried the firmware version 12.22.12
Ciao ragazzi ho installato la tnt2 e va benissimo la consiglio a tutti i possessori del Pipo m2 3g

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ciao @nardita mi spieghi come hai installato la tnt v2 su la Pipo MAX M2 3G?
grazie infinite..
La mia ha dato problemi di touch screen quando l'ho provata

1 - 12 of 12 Posts