Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to download firmware for the Philly Tab? I bricked my tab and need to reflash. Also if you buy this tab from Tiger Direct in the US. The tablet they send is the Philly Tablet. Note also before you can return it to them you must get approval from Arnova in China. Good luck with that!
Tia
Yeadon563

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know where to download firmware for the Philly Tab? I bricked my tab and need to reflash. Also if you buy this tab from Tiger Direct in the US. The tablet they send is the Philly Tablet. Note also before you can return it to them you must get approval from Arnova in China. Good luck with that!
Tia
Yeadon563
Not sure if you ever got your question asked, but check http://arnovatech.com/support for the newest PMN tablet firmware, which will include the PMN applications. You put that on the sdcard (if you can connect to pc) and the tablet will recognize it on boot IF it boots. Otherwise, there are methods for unbricking (if the flash memory isn't shot) which you can find via arctablet.com/blog. BTW, if the flash is bad (like it was on my first Arnova 10 G2) you will need an RMA. You don't need to call China. They're located in the midwest and the number is available on the Philly Newspapers Beta Tabletforum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts