Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of a weird one. PDN was working great. I put it on standby and left if for a couple of hours. Couldn't switch it back on. Reset didn't work so I thought maybe the battery had run down completely. Plugged in the charger but no red charge light. Thought to myself it was hosed. Took the back off and unplugged the battery. Reconnected it and it fired up no problem. Seems to be working fine again.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Maybe the connection was loose to begin with? The light shoulda come on. Did you drop it? Already opened the back before and jiggled it accidentally?Maybe your Pandigital Karma is running low. ;-)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had that happen to me too when I first got mine. I too left it on standby (overnight in my case) and couldn't get it to power on the next day. It wouldn't restart when I paperclipped the reset button. And yes, the light didn't go on when I plugged it in.I left it plugged in for a bit as I was searching the web for a fix, and read that leaving the Novel in sleep mode still drains the battery. I was ready to pack it up and return it, but thought I'd give it one more try. So I reset again and it started up. Did you try the reset button again after you charged it, or did you just open up the back? My hypothesis is that the battery was completely drained and needed to be charged a bit before it could be reset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.