Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well....my PDN finally died! I have had it for about two months now and went thru the normal growing pains and seemed to be working fine but yesterday it just gave up the ghost. Will not power on, will not charge, etc. .... back to BBB for another one I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I have literally had a PDN longer than any of you, and it hasn't been a problem for me. I can't get excited about the difficulty of unplugging a battery...

·
Registered
361 Posts
[quote name='lawman;52761]I have literally had a PDN longer than any of you' date=' and it hasn't been a problem for me. I can't get excited about the difficulty of unplugging a battery...[/QUOTE'] Yeah, when someone says that the plug is really tight, how do I get it loose?, the answer should probably be, PUT THE COVER BACK ON & BACK AWAY FROM THE DEVICE!!!P.S. I haven't had to unplug mine yet either. But I could do it, if I had to. Cheers,kev

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I should say, this is all intended in good fun. I think the best way is to use something flat and turn it to slowly wedge one side then the other, repeat, until it pops off. DO NOT, D O N O T grab the wires and pull. Bad.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
[quote name='arrow_choi;53342]You can exchanged a new one from BBB even after 2 months? Did you have the barcode cut from the box for rebate' date=' or it doesn't matter?[/QUOTE']With BBB purchases, as long as you have your receipt (or a copy of it) they will exchange it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.