Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
The Novel does not have CBR support, but eBooks, internet browsing, and E-mail all work no problems. In it's stock form YouTube is not a viable option, but if you root the device and install a YouTube application you can gain support.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
once you root, you can run almost anything any other droid device can run on the pdn, including cbr viewers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok it's a go then.Picking one up today from Bed&Bath.I'm still kind a confused about the difference between Rooting and Hacking.I will be installing the files provided bye Nate the Great.Shown in his Youtube vid.Anything else I need to do to fully customize this device?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
cheepmank;17267 said:
Anything else I need to do to fully customize this device?
Buy an Ipad... :-DWe're all fully customizing. that's pretty much what this section of the site is about. It's an ongoing process.Be sure you get ADB working asap.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm assuming everyone knows that CBR and CBZ are usually just plain jpg image files. CBR use RAR compression and CBZ use Zip compression . They can be unrared and unziped if you change the extensions from CBR and CBZ to RAR and ZIP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.