Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to use the PDN to store files from an SD card? Usually when I travel I have to bring my laptop to dump files from my camera's SD card. If there was a way to do the same with the PDN, it would save me from having to lug around the lappy.So, is there a way to move files from an SD card to the internal memory on the PDN?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='geebekazoo;29276]If you've hacked the PDN and install a file manager' date=' such as EStrongs or Astro (or whatever else is out there), yes you could dump the files from the SD card. If you replaced the stock 1Gb internal microSD with a 16Gb or 32Gb microSD, you'd have plenty of storage space.[/QUOTE'] I have Astro already installed. I've been able to install apk's, etc. from the SD card using it, but I wasn't sure if it was possible to move files around using it. Guess I'll have to figure that out, thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After a little messing around I got Astro to do exactly what I wanted, even moving multiple files.There's a button on the top -Multi- just hit that then press on each file.I hit copy so selected files will, you know.. copy.Then just navigate to the folder where I wanted them and hit paste.Easy!Also, if you push and hold on -Multi- it will do a select all.This is probably old news to many of you, but maybe it will help some of the Android noobs, like me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.