Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Kmart Shoppers, Thank you for showing your support and interest in our GENTOUCH78 Tablet. We became aware of the technical difficulties over the past 24 hours, and we will be posting an update for a patch to the software at the following link: http://augen.helpserve.com/ under latest download files within the next 48 hours.Just to mention a few technical difficulties we have found and are patching are:the memory size of 284mb not being shown as 2GB will be corrected as this is a glitch in the software.Android Market place not being able to download apps will be fixed in this patch, as this is a glitch in the software. As of right now the operating system and pre-loaded applications are using .5 Gb so the available space displayed should be approximately 1.5GB.To solve the issue with the headphone jack being to small for a 3.5 mm headphone connection, we ask you to send us an email to [email protected] with your Name, Adress, eMail Adress along with a proof of purchase. We will be sending you at our expense the 2.5 mm headphones to go along with the unit within 15-20 days.Thank you for your support,Daniel GofmanVice PresidentAugen Electronics Corp.Posted by: Daniel Gofman Vice President Augen Electronics Corp. | 07/28/2010 at 11:35 AM

·
Registered
39 Posts
[quote name='mogrith;24515] send us an email to [email][email protected][/email] with your Name' date=' Adress, eMail Adress along with a proof of purchase...[/QUOTE'] I'm confused about how to attach a physical "proof of purchase" in the e-mail... I mean, I am using an iPhone (the most magical of all computing devices), but I'm yet to see the attach matter button in my mail app. I wonder if this shouldn't be tagged with a spoiler alert. Actually, I think Augen is being pretty classy. If that patch makes it out in the promised 48 hrs, I'm going to be very impressed.

·
Registered
567 Posts
[quote name='RampantOctopus;24557]I'm confused about how to attach a physical "proof of purchase" in the e-mail... I mean' date=' I am using an iPhone (the most magical of all computing devices), but I'm yet to see the attach matter button in my mail app. I wonder if this shouldn't be tagged with a spoiler alert. Actually, I think Augen is being pretty classy. If that patch makes it out in the promised 48 hrs, I'm going to be very impressed.[/QUOTE']I'll be impressed too, but I'm guessing that they're relying on DAWA to get it out for them...then reported kernel info line from Sunday indicates Hong Kong Time (HKT)...be really NICE if all these re-badgers came clean as to their true sources, but since the ODMs are now starting to move into retail I guees that they're just screwed... since they can't compete on price, and seemingly have no other useful tech experience to add... of course some of the ODMs are pretty flakey as well...e.g. I give both Witstech and flatcomputing a break for having forums.. the wits ones are in Chinese(i.e. useless to most of us even with machine translation), and flatcomputing ATM has nothing to talk about... or not many sales...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.