Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

Last night I flashed my Zenithink C93 White with this rom and I have to say, the development features are awesome. Its good to have so much control over a device. BIG UPS!

Herein lies the problem. A few actually. Upon flashing I now only have access to 1Gig of onboard memory with no internal sd which should be 8Gigs. Also, my device does not recognise any SD card inserted into the slot (even that taken directly from my LY-F1 7Inch). HDMI works fine as does camera. Have not yet tested with E1750 3G modem. All round the machine runs smoother but I cannot run AnTUTU Benchmark as it says my device is not genuine and cannot be certified (Due to Nexus 7 label I would presume). I love this mod and would really love to keep it on but memory is of great importance to me and losing 40Gigs is scary (Incl. 32Gig external sd). Also, when rebooted, the device states "Upgrading Android" and runs through all my apps to perhaps verify them.

P.s. The ethernet port option is no longer available in settings menu. Has this feature been removed from the rom?

Looking forward to your advice.

Johnny5

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
look in PA's main thread, in the changelog there's a fix

·
Registered
39 Posts
Christian,can you solve the problem with the camera app? Last date when I installed this rom on my C97 the camera app doesn't appears in menu(probably it's about the compatibility zip for c97)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for such a quick reply. Having trouble finding the thread. New to Slatedroid so a little nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks...
Ok think I found the "quickfix" Just flashed back to Zenithink Rom. Will go through procedure as per thread. Looking forward to flexing this ROM to the max! Again great work!

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Ok think I found the "quickfix" Just flashed back to Zenithink Rom. Will go through procedure as per thread. Looking forward to flexing this ROM to the max! Again great work!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I still cannot solve the upside down camera problem when using Paranoid on the C97. I tried F & L Superstore's advice on the CM 10.1 thread in regards to modifying the build.prop file, but that does not improve things - any advice?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
are you talking about the preview or the captured pictures? because the preview will be fixed by changing that build.prop entry, the grabbed picture can only be rotated using android's photo editing software

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
that's the only entry that makes it rotate and it works on the 4 amlogic devices I have

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK - thanks. Please confirm exactly which entires you modify in that file.

Also - does the audio ever "die" or go to "sleep" with your c97? Usually when I boot up, I have to record a new brief audio or video file to activate sound.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Neither audio issues, anyway PA is meant to be used with the Fire only, I suggest you to use CM or AOKP. I'm not at home right now and I don't have the stuff here with me but it should be already there in the build.prop (search for "front" entry)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi CT y love paranoid but , i have problem vith WiFi no connect on after 3sec is off , after I change the c93 _1f _1 GB kindel to 2gb for apps( in the 1GB WiFi work)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.