Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

Last night I flashed my Zenithink C93 White with this rom and I have to say, the development features are awesome. Its good to have so much control over a device. BIG UPS!

Herein lies the problem. A few actually. Upon flashing I now only have access to 1Gig of onboard memory with no internal sd which should be 8Gigs. Also, my device does not recognise any SD card inserted into the slot (even that taken directly from my LY-F1 7Inch). HDMI works fine as does camera. Have not yet tested with E1750 3G modem. All round the machine runs smoother but I cannot run AnTUTU Benchmark as it says my device is not genuine and cannot be certified (Due to Nexus 7 label I would presume). I love this mod and would really love to keep it on but memory is of great importance to me and losing 40Gigs is scary (Incl. 32Gig external sd). Also, when rebooted, the device states "Upgrading Android" and runs through all my apps to perhaps verify them.

P.s. The ethernet port option is no longer available in settings menu. Has this feature been removed from the rom?

Looking forward to your advice.

Johnny5

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for such a quick reply. Having trouble finding the thread. New to Slatedroid so a little nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks...
Ok think I found the "quickfix" Just flashed back to Zenithink Rom. Will go through procedure as per thread. Looking forward to flexing this ROM to the max! Again great work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.