Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
If you appreciate my work and would like to support me with a small donation you can click on button.
If every happy user of this rom would just donate a couple per month I could invest more time in all these Android projects, it'd cost you just like one coffee per month.

Instructions

* Unrar the "common" rar file and put "zt-update" folder to the root of a microsd.
* Put rom (pa_elf2-2.99-$DATE-$TIME.zip) and gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed-ubifs.zip) files inside internal or external sdcard.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL+ and POWER. Press VOL+ to confirm and you'll boot to CWM recovery.
* If this is your first install flash this file that will format /system, /data and /cache partitions and from "Wipe" menu erase "Android secure".
* Flash rom (pa_elf2-2.99-$DATE-$TIME.zip), gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed-ubifs.zip) and the required compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot system now".
* Enjoy ParanoidAndroid!

C97

* Common 2013-03-03
* Compatibility zip v1.5

C93

* Common 2013-03-03
* Compatibility zip v1.6

ROM download link

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reserved

(Try it guys, it's really amazing and fast as hell)

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Comp zip 1.1 introduces a different lights HAL library that allows a dimmer display (like on CM / AOKP)

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll do it.
To enable developer options on job 4.2 you have to tap 7 times on build number in about tablet section.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's not their choice, Google hid it.
They did some twisted choices with 4.2... Ditching tablet ui is the most weird.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I use MX player. For network contents i use upnplay (with MX as player).
Take screenshots with vol- and power.
Icon can't be hid right now, maybe in next versions pa team will implement it

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated comp zip (I've included the new sensor library)

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
replace launcher, I suggest you Nova. Trebuchet is kinda buggy.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
v1.3 up

now sensors HAL reports the correct axis and there's no need to hack android java code to swap x/y axis (the ro.gsensor.amlhack build.prop i created)

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
youtube is fine, skype too if you read the change log in the main thread, there's an entry to change in build.prop

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
What did Google change... 1.4.1 is on its way, check OP in a couple of minutes

You'll have to reflash ROM and do a factory reset

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Your internal memory has been corrupted it's a known problem of c93 with this old kernel that has a nand bug.
Just flash a stock ROM or try to flash the wipe nftli zip

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
You shouldn't use PA on MDPI devices since it's not officially supported and play store lacks of some apps because as i said there's no support for MDPI devices.
It's just something released to not leave people without an ainol fire out of games.

@cholovds
you should read the OP in the main PA thread, there's linked a zip for who's having issues with streamed content
and camera works perfectly on my C97

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
look in PA's main thread, in the changelog there's a fix

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Ok think I found the "quickfix" Just flashed back to Zenithink Rom. Will go through procedure as per thread. Looking forward to flexing this ROM to the max! Again great work!

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
are you talking about the preview or the captured pictures? because the preview will be fixed by changing that build.prop entry, the grabbed picture can only be rotated using android's photo editing software

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
that's the only entry that makes it rotate and it works on the 4 amlogic devices I have

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Neither audio issues, anyway PA is meant to be used with the Fire only, I suggest you to use CM or AOKP. I'm not at home right now and I don't have the stuff here with me but it should be already there in the build.prop (search for "front" entry)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.