Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I increase the font size of a PDF I am viewing with the default eReader app (I have not hacked anything... yet) the bottom of the page goes off the screen and I can't seem to be able to pan the page down to see the whole page. Any gesture I make simply turns the page backwards or forwards. I can decrease the font size so the whole page is visible, but what is the point of larger font sizes if there is no way to see the whole page?Am I missing something obvious?I just got my PDN yesterday and have looked at all the threads, but haven't found anyone who has asked this question.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I noticed that, if the font was a certain large size, the center of the bottom line of text is covered by the home shortcut tab. Very annoying. I use Aldika & overall it is superior to the PD reader. The PD reader also needs tap page turning.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@pocket_aces you are right! I didn't look close enough to notice it was re-flowing the text. I should have looked at the page number at the top right to notice that it does not change until I actually reach a new page in the book. Thanks. I only feel slightly stupid now.I really appreciate the quick responses. This site is great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.