Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had started a thread over in the Reader section about trying to get Pandora. I had installed the application, but it didn't work on the Tablet.

I just wanted to verify that version 1.5.3 DOES work on the tablet. I'll update the applications list too.

·
Registered
308 Posts
For some reason I frequently have streaming problems on this tablet for Pandora, Last.fm and other services. It's another reason we need a ROM mod.

Posted from Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T105 via Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey i got it to work through that download link you posted, however the program to access it, was listed as a virus by my antivirus scanner. any ideas why?

·
Registered
308 Posts
hey i got it to work through that download link you posted, however the program to access it, was listed as a virus by my antivirus scanner. any ideas why?
I assume you mean your Aptoide client was flagged as a potential threat by your unknown antivirus software. I have Lookout Mobile Security on my Android phone and AVG Antivirus on my tablet and I use the Aptoide client without virus flags. I recommend trying a different client like FDroid or perhaps even another virus scanner.

For your reference - Android Viruses on the Rise

·
Registered
1 Posts
how do i register my tablet on my yahoo account so that i can download pandora? it's not a phone or even associated with a phone. it's primarily for entertainment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts