Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a quick search and didn't see it (sorry if it's a repost). Went to BBB today and saw a Pandigital case for our Novel. $14.99 - $5 coupon = $10. Decent, probably cheaper later on Ebay, but this has all the correct cut outs and everything.It doesn't fit very nicely on the stand anymore though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Someone had posted about seeing one in a Las Vegas store (I think), but no pictures, so thanks for those. Looks very nice. Hopefully they will start carrying more, or at least allow us to order the other colors. I would really like to have the black cover.Wondering though if this will fit in the case I store my PDN in. It's a Kindle case that pretty much perfectly closes around the PDN, but doesn't leave much breathing room when zipped up. The extra thickness of the gel cover might just be too much.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got mine in Alameda, CA. They had a shelf full of Pandigital Novels boxes (and kept the actual unit in their stockroom) and maybe 5 gel cases. I haven't checked back at Kohl's since July (they had no idea what I was talking about in the store).

·
Registered
27 Posts
the $5 coupon was on the back of one of their little flier catalogs, the one that had the ad for the PDN. Not sure if you can pick up that catalog in store or not, I get it in mail. I get the 20% off coupons in the mail often.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Gel cases available in Florida now. I got one for my B-Day last week. It was purchased from the BBB in Largo, FL ($15) ON 8/21/10.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I put some twice-sided tape around the face of the unit, top, bottom, left & right & the gel case doesn't squirm around under my thumbs now. I am looking for some better tape, like the kind PD used. I am not sure I like the gel cover though. I actually find the naked Novel grippier than the cover. I even washed it in detergent & then alcohol to remove any mold release, but it's still a bit slippery.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.