Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
** I'm new and I took a great look before posting, sorry if is old news or repeatedGpad G10
  • Android 2.1 OS
  • Telechips 8902 800Mhz ARM 11 processor
  • 256MB DDR2 RAM
  • Multi-Touch
  • Gravity Sensor
  • 7" TFT LCD touch screen, 800*480px
  • 14mm, ultra slim and stylish design
  • Built in 2GB Memory
  • 0.3 Mega Camera
  • Built in 2GB, TF/Micro SD card extended up to 32GB
  • USB OTG 2.0 & USB Host 1.1
  • Built-in 2600MAh battery for super-long standby, in-use time about 4 to 5 hrs
  • Built-1080P HD HDMI video output interface
  • Built-in WiFi
  • 3D Games
  • 3.5 Earphone jack
US$ 177.99[LINK]Is this a known pad ? Seems like Apad iRobot, but with Telechip ??Anyone knows if this one is good ?I'm new to this android tablets and I'm looking to buy one, but after watching some terrible slow performances on youtube, I'm afraid of buying one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
yeah everybody in the pandawill forums has been waiting for an MID with 2.1 judging by the processor chipset its really good if i didn't buy the epad then i would have got this one its much better

·
Registered
17 Posts
Takiyon;36818 said:
Is it as good as the HSG And the Gentouch?
Comparison from them
JamesH;36821 said:
yeah but hte A81E is much better...
What you make you think that ?The processor ? Is much better ?Because It has great features that (i think) that A81E does not have: Multi-Touch, Acelerometer, c?mera. A81E has GPS and this don't.

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote name='brunofs;36841] <snip>What you make you think that ?The processor ? Is much better ?Because It has great features that (i think) that A81E does not have: Multi-Touch' date=' Acelerometer, c?mera. A81E has GPS and this don't.[/QUOTE']Probably because the A81-E has an OMAP3530 CPU (Cortex-A8 based w/powervr SGX GPU, 530 IIRC), and is working towards an Android 2.2 release which already is looking VERY close to good ATM(has initial flash & GPS support working, bluetooth still in the works). I'm really considering one of those. It's c. $210 shipped from mp4nation now(starts shipping 8/23 from them +$15 for GPS module) and c. $225 elsewhere w/GPS(shipped).The TCC8902 is nice too, but that G10 is just pushing it's price up so much that I'd rather spend a bit more and go A81-E if I had to, but I have a GT78 raincheck and am holding out for it ATM since I can buy it locallyish, failing that I think that I'll bite on the A81-E possibly. (Been trying to stay around $200 or less for my first Android device/tablet in case I think that it's a POS... but I also want one with decent performance and memory, so that pretty much makes $150+ the only considerations.)

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Brought my Gentouch back to KMart Monday and got credit back into my account today. GT is fun tablet and I learned a lot from it but ultimately it just wasn't ready for prime time. After some research i settled on the gPad G10 and purchased it from one of our sponsors here - DavisMicro. Good reviews on this site and I paid $200.00 for it with expedited shipping. I will let you know how fast it arrives here (Florida).G10 seems like what GT could have been with some extra nice features. 2 finger zoom -Adobe Flash! version 8 - working Market (Youtube video shows 4 downloads from Market w no problem) - accelerometer (big plus over A81-E) - big battery 2600 mAh - 1080p - says HDMI connection but we'll see - 800MHz etc etc.Hopefully get it next week!

·
Registered
9 Posts
JohnnyP;40631 said:
Brought my Gentouch back to KMart Monday and got credit back into my account today. GT is fun tablet and I learned a lot from it but ultimately it just wasn't ready for prime time. After some research i settled on the gPad G10 and purchased it from one of our sponsors here - DavisMicro. Good reviews on this site and I paid $200.00 for it with expedited shipping. I will let you know how fast it arrives here (Florida).G10 seems like what GT could have been with some extra nice features. 2 finger zoom -Adobe Flash! version 8 - working Market (Youtube video shows 4 downloads from Market w no problem) - accelerometer (big plus over A81-E) - big battery 2600 mAh - 1080p - says HDMI connection but we'll see - 800MHz etc etc.Hopefully get it next week!
Interesting. The DavisMicro version of the G10 claims to have HDMI out: Gpad G10 Android 2.1 MID 7 Inch 1080P 3D Games Multi-Touch Gravi@JohnnyP, did you get your device yet? Does it really have a working HDMI out? Is it really a G10 at all?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.