Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my g10 a few days ago from pandawill, works fine. Havent flashed to the newest firmware yet but i plan on it soon.Got some q's...1 The aptoide app. Where you can add repositories and get different apps. Has anyone gotten it to work on the g10? I've added a buncha repositories but keep getting 0 applications. also tried apktek(sp?) app.. same issue.2 I know flash isnt availalble on this version of android, but any work-a-rounds? Tried installing skyfire from the market tho it gives me an errors everytime i try running it.3 And i know we got some devs working on a custom firmware for the g11... but will this work for the g10 as well whenver they do get one? or is there anyone working on one currently for g10? THanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually did use the search option and found that post, added all those repositories and it didn't work. Than i posed the question. Does the g10 need to be rooted first before i can use it?BTW... I just updated the unit to the official firmware (i think 370) and the touchscreen is def more responsive and less laggy than before. Multitasking is better as well.how i did it:have FWDN running. Power cable plugged into g10 through the whole process.G10 in off position with usb plugged into g10 and comp(win xp).Switched g10 on to on positionHit powerbuttonThan right after hitting powerbutton held down power button and side/back button and FWDN immediatly recongized it.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
doesnt need to be rooted (as far as i know), after adding the repositories you need to do an update, it can take a while though, the nerman.ws has been offline but just cheked it and its up with 1516 apks and the android-es one is up as well with 369 apks, other ones are showing zeroyeah changed M701 (metal) to #370 few days ago, definately fixes screen issues.what would be nice though is to get the icons to a more manageable size

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.