Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good points:it came fast and everything in description it came with youtube app works (quality is standard) the wifi did not take long to set up up camera is decent(for 0.3mp) and loudspeaker is not that loud but good the web broswer is okay but is better if you have opera mini and the screen resolution is lovely stand by without wifi is about 4-5 hours with wifi is just over 2 hours . Bad Points: well the touch screen is a bit laggy but i think its than eken m001 the apps store is half chinese so its sometimes confusing using apps but they are still usable you can't download anything on to the panda pad unless you insert a micro sd card internal storage used mostly for apps so maybe its should have been about 2/4G's on the whole i think this a wonderful product and i will certainly use in the future people purchase this should not expect an ipad quality MID i think that pandawill has some work to do even though its good:)

·
Registered
137 Posts
it runs on 1.6 with custom 1.72 there is one sitting right next to me its an Eken M001 with camera and 2 speakers and 256mb Ram the usb connector is useless as it will only work with Udisk don't seems to see Bluetooth or 3G adapters may be OS limitation. did't tried the RJ45 till now it don't have home key so some apps don't like that it only have 600MB of nand flash available, processor runs at the same speed of 174.88 Mhz lol personally its a ripoff as this device looks like a rockchip MID hard to find a seller who have rock chip and selling it for less then $200 as that can play 720p videos this unit will only play 400x240 max.The you tube app on it is for low resolution which you can make also by hacking the regular YouTube HD one need more info lol let me know

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote name='alighouston;10488]it runs on 1.6 with custom 1.72 there is one sitting right next to me its an Eken M001 with camera and 2 speakers and 256mb Ram the usb connector is useless as it will only work with Udisk don't seems to see Bluetooth or 3G adapters may be OS limitation. did't tried the RJ45 till now it don't have home key so some apps don't like that it only have 600MB of nand flash available' date=' processor runs at the same speed of 174.88 Mhz lol personally its a ripoff as this device looks like a rockchip MID hard to find a seller who have rock chip and selling it for less then $200 as that can play 720p videos this unit will only play 400x240 max.The you tube app on it is for low resolution which you can make also by hacking the regular YouTube HD one need more info lol let me know [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] i thought the processor was about considering the sites said it had the same processor as the eken m001, m002, and m003 but 174.88Mhz thats terrible and yeah i tried install the HD version on youtube but it didn't install unfortunately but you should take a look at the pandapad ll it boasts a 400Mhz rockchip processor and has 10.1 inch screen and 1 built in usb on pandawill Lol these internet tablets are getting released every week now

·
Registered
48 Posts
How do you get all of that Chinese stuff off the internal memory?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks for the info. Could you do a youtube video comparing the performance to a rockchip side by side?Thanks,David

·
Registered
137 Posts
i will do a full detailed review and side by side comparison video next week as i am still doing some small updates to get the max out of epad as i found some Divx codecs for android and waiting for a newer version of Rockchip Apad that is stuck in customs for over 6 days now which suppose to play 1080p as they upgrade the DSP unit on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Would love to get this thing a little speed. It is just so laggy. But over all it is ok. How can I get the bijou store, watch store and stuff off the home screen?

·
Registered
137 Posts
[quote name='Thurman;14782]Would love to get this thing a little speed. It is just so laggy. But over all it is ok. How can I get the bijou store' date=' watch store and stuff off the home screen?[/QUOTE']What build are you running i don't notice any lag with the new build i.e 1.7.4

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is the Gnome Flytouch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts