Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to hacking and installing Pandahome.. many thanks to all who contributed great instructions..In playing around with the Home Assistant, I decided to try a different theme.. didn't like it so I changed back to "Default".. but the nice picture is gone and is replaced by a plain grey screen.Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pandahome.. ugly screen is still there.Not a real biggie, but can someone help me get back to the default screen that I started with?I realize this is pretty minot compared to many of the issues being discussed.. but.. it needs to be pretty to look at!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you provide me you step by step instructions for installing PandaHome. I am extremely new to all this technology and have limited understanding. However, I learn real quick. Thanks if you are able to assist. [quote name='davidr;32664]Finally got around to hacking and installing Pandahome.. many thanks to all who contributed great instructions..In playing around with the Home Assistant' date=' I decided to try a different theme.. didn't like it so I changed back to "Default".. but the nice picture is gone and is replaced by a plain grey screen.Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Pandahome.. ugly screen is still there.Not a real biggie, but can someone help me get back to the default screen that I started with?I realize this is pretty minot compared to many of the issues being discussed.. but.. it needs to be pretty to look at!![/QUOTE']

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jmajne... Go to the Newbie How To Guides in the Sticky section.. read and use the info under "Moderate".There is also a thread entitled "Beginners Guide to Hacking the Pandigital Novel" It is the same procedure as in the "How To" but there is a lot of Q&A that is helpful (was to me).Best of luck.. let us know how it turns out. FYI.. I liked Pandahome but have eventually settled on Launcher Pro.. believe I like it a bit better.. but you can experiment once you have it set up as per the instructions above...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.