1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Mint Linux on one and crunch on another

·
Registered
11 Posts
[quote author=Mike link=topic=55.msg830#msg830 date=1274124924]What in God's name is Easy Peasy?
[/quote]its an easy peasy to use netbook linuxthats easy peasy to installand waseasy peasy-ly created from ubuntuits like ubuntu netbook remix but not official, and kind of better. i liked it for a while, but i switched to plain ol debian with k-desktop, except for when i really mess up that netbook(its my frankenstein, i do many experiments on it) then it returns to its stock xandros distro.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=speedfreak link=topic=55.msg834#msg834 date=1274126698]dude MAC OS X!!! how can you forget that? it's THE best
[/quote]Forgot about that one, added

·
Registered
1 Posts
I voted MAC OSX but I'm running 5 different computers XP on my MSI Wind NetbookSeven on my LaptopXandros on my Eeepc 701MAC OSX on my Akoya Mini NetbookMAC OSX on my Macbook ProAnd I'm wating for my droid slate wich is somewhere beetwen Hong Kong and my home

·
Registered
13 Posts
Right now I'm on Windows 7 x64, running on an older Nforce4/socket 939 computer which I built a few years back. The computer is definitely starting to show it's age now and I'm seriously considering maybe going back to Windows XP, especially now that I need to reflash my Cortex A8 clone tablet and USBIT doesn't seem to play nice with Windows 7 x64.

TBH, the only reason I installed Win7 in the first place was for the pretty transparent windows :3 XP suited my needs just fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can't vote yet but Windows XP I prefer.. but because of changes had to move to Windows 7. Do hate how it just hangs for no reason for 30-60 seconds when apps hang for a bit.. like Windows Live Mail.. change folder too quickly and the stupid Windows freezes for a good minute.. awful how Windows does that never had them kind of issues with XP.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts