Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I like the re-organization of Slatedroid, I would like to recommend, Orphan Tablets get their own category (currently orphan m70003) as their have been several big releases like the iPed-M16 10.2" Android 2.1 Tablet and some others as well... just a suggestion though.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
[quote name='Mike;23397]I wasn't aware of this' date=' usually I'm keeping my eyes on Ekens. I'll monitor the Other Devices section for a bit, if there's too much activity then I'll give it a section of its own.[/QUOTE']Could you please start by renaming the current section from "Orphan M7003" to "Orphan M70003"?

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
xaueious;29887 said:
Notice how the OP is banned?
The Orphan section has been removed and but there's still the Orphan M70003 section. Not exactly a ban but still a limitation. The M70003 is for example not the same model as the M16 so there is still need for a general Orphan group for all the Orphan models.Ps. Isn't the correct name of the model M70003? The current section is called M7003 again. I thought that was fixed yesterday.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Labovski;29941 said:
The Orphan section has been removed and but there's still the Orphan M70003 section. Not exactly a ban but still a limitation. The M70003 is for example not the same model as the M16 so there is still need for a general Orphan group for all the Orphan models.Ps. Isn't the correct name of the model M70003? The current section is called M7003 again. I thought that was fixed yesterday.
I agree, I liked it better when there was a dedicated orphan section, with different model numbers as subcategories like m16, m70003 / m800, m003

·
Registered
64 Posts
Would be good to have a section for Orphan M003, as it's the Rockchip tablet that has Market, youtube and 3G, and works so well, it's still one of the best 7 inch tablets available. Running 1.7.4 I can't understand why such a solid practical tablet wouldn't have it's own section. I mean really, it has the most compact profile too, it's rather strange why it doesn't have it's own section.James

·
Registered
4 Posts
[quote name='Zap!;31236]Maybe I'm crazy' date=' but I could swear the M16/M16+ had its own subforums added the other day, but now I can't find them. If I'm right, please link me to them. If I'm wrong, please add them. [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] I agree, I could've sworn I saw it too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote name='Zap!;34409]It was removed because someone convinced Mike it was the same as the ZT-180. That's all good' date=' but the M16+ is entirely different. I believe the threads would be much easier to clean up if there was even one M16/M16+ section.[/QUOTE'] I agree, the M16+ should have its own catergory, as for the M16 it is the same as the ZT-180 and Flatpad and so on. So I think a good idea is to list sub headings under ZT-180 for the identical MID's or something in brackets. There are so many people out there who own these MID's and don't know that they are all the same.e.g.ZT-180(M16, Flatpad, Zenpad)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.