Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take the plunge and order a Zen Pad 4 after reading through the forums. I placed the order 8/15 and received the automated response. Have not received anything since and all emails have not been responded to. Question for all that have ordered from this company, how long did it take from date of order for the device to actually ship? Was there any type of communication sent with a tracking number or shipping confirmation?Thnaks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would avoid Enso. They didn't send me my sd card either and communication is very poor. I sent them like three emails worth no response. I an going to file a claim with my bank if they don't answer.Sent from my Zenpad 4

·
Registered
439 Posts
I ordered my Zenpad 4 on August 3rd. I received a confermation e-mail.During this time there was confusion on the processor installed so delay is somewhat understandable.I received a tracking number e-mail on August 7th. Five days later, on August 12th, I e-mailed Enso asking why the tracking number wasn't updating and received a reply that sometimes it takes 12-24 hours for the tracking number to update. The item actually shipped on August 13th and arrived at my apartment on August 16th at 2:00pm JST. From reading their blog and posts on this site I was under the impression they were holding up shipping to do a ROM upgrade but my unit arrived without the ROM upgrade. When I originally ordered, Enso was advertising that an 8gb microSD card would ship with the unit. I did not receive the card. I also did not receive any word that they would not be sending the cards any longer.I have e-mailed them once asking when my card will be shipped but I have not received a reply.

·
Registered
72 Posts
[quote name='The Omen;39934]I ordered my Zenpad 4 on August 3rd. I received a confermation e-mail.During this time there was confusion on the processor installed so delay is somewhat understandable.I received a tracking number e-mail on August 7th. Five days later' date=' on August 12th, I e-mailed Enso asking why the tracking number wasn't updating and received a reply that sometimes it takes 12-24 hours for the tracking number to update. The item actually shipped on August 13th and arrived at my apartment on August 16th at 2:00pm JST. From reading their blog and posts on this site I was under the impression they were holding up shipping to do a ROM upgrade but my unit arrived without the ROM upgrade. When I originally ordered, Enso was advertising that an 8gb microSD card would ship with the unit. I did not receive the card. I also did not receive any word that they would not be sending the cards any longer.I have e-mailed them once asking when my card will be shipped but I have not received a reply.[/QUOTE'] Yup this is my exact scenario. Avoid them.Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mkarias1,Just curious as to when you submitted your oder to Enso. I ordered mine on 8/15 and have yet to receive any communication to the shipping. Also curious as to what ROM came flashed on the device? 0804?Lastly, was this delivered your door like DHL/UPS, or your mailbox?Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
[quote name='riceracr99;42642]mkarias1' date='Just curious as to when you submitted your oder to Enso. I ordered mine on 8/15 and have yet to receive any communication to the shipping. Also curious as to what ROM came flashed on the device? 0804?Lastly, was this delivered your door like DHL/UPS, or your mailbox?Thanks.[/QUOTE'] Looks like I ordered it on 8/5. I got an email confirmation on 8/8 after I emailed them stating that I did not get any confirmation. Now my credit card company called me to confirm the order was legit. Guess since it was coming from overseas, they were checking to see that it was a legit order. Because of the delay in updating the ROM, I got an email on 8/11 confirming it was shipped. Tracking # showed it was shipped on 8/12. I got mine on 8/14 via regular US mail. No one was home so the post office held it as a signature is required. You should have received an email confirming the order and another to confirm shipping. Email them if you have not received anything.There is some confusion on the ROM. Mine came with 0803 which I found out (through a different forum) that it is the same as the 0804. Some people are also stating that they have 0809 which I have no clue where that came out from. The kernel is 2.6.32.9 #1668 which another member confirmed is the same as 0809. Its very confusing. As long as you have that kernel, you have the updated ROM. Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.