Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alsome roms installed on my machine, orange tb-002 - (rockchip 2818) 256 ram in (rb28 board) 7. "
most do after the procedure with the (rk2818 BatchUpgrade v1.23) the device display is switched off.
The one that remained on the screen was WOPADRELAX ... but the touch is not active ....
Anyone know any rom to the unit from the orange?

I'm running the unit with the factory rom, but it is very bad, no market and fails even angry birds. I can not root

Sorry for the English do not speak the language well.

appreciate the attention ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an orange tablet TB001 with the following configuration, I update the ROM using the manufacturer's website and the tablet will not turn over, I found many ROM who called it put the touch screen does not work. Could you help me?

Features built: 0.3 Megapixel webcam
Interface: USB
Internal Memory: Up to 4GB expansion to 16 GB
Weight: 430 g
Dimensions: 198x16.5x12.5mm
Display: 7.0 TFT Widescreen LCD touchscreen
Processor: 600 MHz Rockchip RK2818
Operating System: Android
Battery: Internal 1620 mAh Polymer
built-in microphone
Speaker: Built-in
Features: Audio, video player, calculator, alarm clock, calendar, records audio and video, Google map, Album, Skype, games, Facebook, Twiter, MSN, Google Browser, GMAIL ™, Youtube
HD: 4GB
Language: Multiliguagem
Resolution: 800 x 480
Up to 16GB Micro SD Memory
Connectors: USB 2.0.
Micro SD Card Reader
Headphone audio output 01
3G Network: Global, EVDO, CDMA, GSM, WDCA: Attention 3G works only alive, need external modem.
WiFi Wireless

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello Wilcia1983,

I have seen the video and this tablet seems identical to IJoy Spirit 7, seens to be another clon of OUKU M98A, I think the original firmware from this tablet would be very interesting...

Download had a virus, link removed, reported by rodrigonk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Wilcia1983,

I have seen the video and this tablet seems identical to IJoy Spirit 7, seens to be another clon of OUKU M98A, I think the original firmware from this tablet would be very interesting...already dowloaded
the update provided by the manufacturer does not work, the file has a virus, have some form of decompressing the image available for download?

·
Registered
141 Posts
the update provided by the manufacturer does not work, the file has a virus, have some form of decompressing the image available for download?
Yes you are right, the rar archive has a virus in a exe file, the Orange support site published the update with virus, can you trust a mobile phone enterprise?...

But you can extract only .IMG files from rar, and download RKcooking utility , then install RK2818 drivers and flash the tablet with RKAndroidBatchUpgrade.exe utility.

Or you can download image files directly from my dropbox:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Images Uploaded right now!

Yes you are right, the rar archive has a virus in a exe file, the Orange support site published the update with virus, can you trust a mobile phone enterprise?...

But you can extract only .IMG files from rar, and download RKcooking utility , then install RK2818 drivers and flash the tablet with RKAndroidBatchUpgrade.exe utility.

Or you can download image files directly from my dropbox:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I also have this orange- Tb002
Something happened when I tryed to do the firmware update, and my tablet got bricked.
I tried to do the needle thing, my computer made the recognizing sound, but I didn´t get the recognition from the software.
Anyway, I would ask for some help in 2 situations:
First: can I unbrick my tablet just updating my firmware as Rodrigo said in this topic,if I could get my tablet recognized:
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/20125-orange-tb-002-help/page__p__293558__hl__tb002__fromsearch__1#entry293558
SEcond: I can´t turn off the tablet, even pressing power button for more than 100 seconds. Could it be the cause of my computer did not recognize it?
I am waiting for any kinf of help! thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts