Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
There are two model telechips 8901 and 8902, 8902 is dual one core for apps one core for dsp. The telechip would prob be better for video and 3d gaming, I do not know if the telechip brands have an accelerometer inside. I plan on doing another video within the next hour or so demonstrating wifi and a few other apps and how well the accelerometer works.There are sellers on Aliexpress now offering the zt180 for 180bucks US including shipping I have no idea how reliable some of them are but if you find a reliable source for that price your getting a good deal. I managed to get mine for 193(213 - 20 Aliexpress coupon) After playing around with it for a day or so I cannot complain. The only issue I could see thats if it were a more expense item is that the quality of the lcd does not hold a candle to the ipad.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here is another video of my zt180 tablet. It is upside down, shot it with my iphone was rightside up when I shot it with the phone but for some reason everything else plays it upside downYouTube - My ZT180 review part 2Also with the 0804 update you get SlideMe Market place. I will take another video soon showing marketplace and some more functionality

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.