Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opera Mini 5 opens in super zoom mode. Anyone figure out how to get it to use Desktop Agent mode, or look like a regular desktop browser when it renders pages. Sometimes it opens the first page not zoomed, but as soon as I select a link, it stays zoomed in.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is you Opera Mini browser for M003 stuck in super zoom? It's useless that way, anyone uesd version 4 or Opera? Have same problem?Opera browsers are great, just Opera Mini not good on large 800x600 resolution. Anyone know how to zoom down?Opera Gurus? Opera release a version that works for the Nokia N800 (discontinued a few years ago, now N900 cellphone) How hard would it be to take Maemo based apps and port to Android apps. www.CanAnyOneFixEkenOpera.com...Just wondering

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi i am using opera 5.1 Mini and it works great. To zoom in and out just use the double tap. (It dont work on special mobile optimized sides)Sent from my Eken M003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still not working for me, even plugged my mouse in and tried all different kinds of stuff. ANYONE else having this issue, or just me? Can you take a screen shot of Opera Mini 5 in desktop mode?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Opera 5 works fine for me. The problem with super-zoom sites is a site bug, not an opera bug. The sites think they have to optimize for a mobile phone, which is just wrong.Unfortunately I have no idea how to change opera browser ID so that sites won't think it's a phone. The good thing about opera: the bookmarks sync very well with the desktop bookmarks...Cheers

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does Yahoo desktop zoom down for you? I can only see about 1/4 of the site at a time. I prefer to use Opera, its on my Nokia tablets, WinMobile PDA, and All my desktops, but not pleased with it on my Eken. Seems to be the leading browser of choice by forum users. I even downgraded to 5.1, still over sized. Thanks for the hope.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.