Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.39459~r.96035782 silverhttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.39448~r.96035782 whiteOperating System Google Android OS 1.6 Processor 800MHz (Actual 533MHz) Memory 128MB DDR2 Capacity 2GB NAND FLASH, support SDHC TF card up to 16GB Display 8" high-brightness TFT LCD widescreen touch display (800*600 pixel resolution) Touch Control Full size touch operation, sliding menu, functional icon dragging Orientation Sensors With accelerometer, automatic steering display screen Network 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi network connection Microphone Built-in Speaker 1 speaker Slots 1 * Micro SD/TF card slot (support up to 16GB) 1 * USB 1 * 3.5mm Stereo Audio out Function E-Book, Office word processing, Document to go (word, excel, PPT, PDF) Software Google chome-lite Browser, UCWEB Browser; Mainstream web mail service, Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, Sina mail, 163 mail; Fring, Skype out; QQ, MSN, SKYPE, GTALK OS Language Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously Battery Built-in rechargeable battery Power Adapter 100-240V (US plug) Accessories AC power adapter, USB data cable, user manual

·
Registered
133 Posts
what do you mean if you talk to the seller? can you email him and say: i want it for 130 bucks and they sell it to you for that price?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Spec wise it's not too different, up to you if you really want to pay a bit more for not much more!Also, the bezel kinda looks very ugly in the pictures, it just looks too thick and of course too much of an iPad rip-off.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
I would not cancel my order based off of one picture. I have the eken m001 and the Apad/Irobot and I honestly find myself using the eken more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
[quote author=mp4doggie link=topic=248.msg2107#msg2107 date=1274816399] I would not cancel my order based off of one picture. I have the eken m001 and the Apad/Irobot and I honestly find myself using the eken more. [/quote]thats interesting...care to share with us on why u prefer the eken rather then the apad? anyway ive started a thread on eken and apad comparison..please feel free to leave a comment there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts