Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says Onlive has been released in the Android market. Not many games are touch compatible yet, and after login everything turns pink. Free Lego Batman after login through Android tablet or phone.

Market link: Here

Seems to work fine on my tab running vegantab.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, I couldn't find it on the market on my tablet, but it worked from the website?...

I would get yourself off the stock rom

·
Registered
26 Posts
dredging up this thread rather than starting up a new one, sorry
I have this app on my pc together with a subscription to the Playpack option and it's brilliant - very good value in my opinion and is lightening fast with highest graphic detail (so far) over my ethernet connection. But I am having great difficulty with the android version. It installed just fine (vegantab rom) and will sign in and run fine until I select a game and then it will either freeze or I will get a message stating poor connection speeds please refer to OnLive support for help. Support can't really help as this tablet isn't supposed to run the app
and just gives advice for running it on a pc. As my internet connection is 50Mbps it has to be down to the Hannspad itself as all my other wired and wireless gadgets work as they should. Can anyone shed light on this for me please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts