Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well something weard happened today. I have lost sound in both the speakers and through head phones. I've enabled sound and speakers in setting but nothing seems to help. May have to reflash this ROM again. Let you all know how it goes.

·
Registered
78 Posts
manfly9884;64246 said:
@Donalson. Can't wait for your next update! Sent from my aPad using Tapatalk
How did you find/add the Slatedroid forum in Tapatalk? When I try to search it force closes. I tried browsing, but I can't find anything

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just want to say that I got ride of my two programs that require superuser access, and outside of the odd android.process.acore message things are working almost perfectly! This Rom has really made my device enjoyable to use, and it strikes me that things run smoother now when I have multiple programs open. Thanks very much for this Rom!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone!This rom is great but i have a problem, after update my apad to this rom, i have many times this error: android.process.acore errorAnyone know how to fix it? The cleaning of the contacts storage dont work...Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi donaldson,nice rom, I feel like I'm getting few more force close and other erros than on RB beta 6 though (including android.process.acore mentioned in the previous post). I also noticed that snapshots taken with the cam look all crappy when you want to look at them using the photo viewer. Also, sometimes my wifi won't work on booting saying wifi can not be started in the settings menu. Reboot fixes this though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello sir,,i have an apad and i want to upgrate my android oprating system from 1.6 to 2.1 to make video calls..i have a Rockchip High Speed processor...Processor Speed: 600 MHzProcessor: Rockchip High SpeedHard Drive Capacity: 2 GB Memory (RAM): 256 MBScreen Size: 7 inchUSB: USB 2.0,support connect keyboard, mouse,Support 3G network, WCDMA/EVDO selectable 3G HSDPAGravity Sensor: Auto Screen Rotation, Music change, Photo change, Video change.Audio: Built speaker and 3.5mm earphone JackI/O Ports: USB 2.0, T-flash, 3.5mm headphone, built in microphoneInternet Interface: WiFi 80211b/g, 3G network, Ethernet and ADSL.OS: Google Android 1.6Browser:Google BrowserAnd ,,also give me the procedure to upgrade the ROM Thanks in AdvanceFromHarman

·
Registered
254 Posts
If it's really an aPad you have (if it has ethernet it's not), there is no later version of Android than the one it came with (which is 1.5). Batch 2 has red led and 5V charger. Batch 3 have a blue led and 9V charger. There are some inbetweens too (red led, 9V charger?)Generally speaking, there are no Android version updates for any Chinese tablet released to date.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like this version, the interface is very nice and smooth.additional costs such as home button (reboot & Standby) taskbar volume would have to cause much more amazing. software on the market is very convenient to install and continually update the packages installed so no need to install any program what it is nature is much more international.thanks!(google translate ^^)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, it is best ROM! I test all, and my choice is a Donaldson.
But I have a some problem -
I need a http proxy support, eg setting the http_proxy in the SQlite db, but:

$ ./adb devices
List of devices attached
???????????? no permissions

How can I use adb?

Another way - use a TransProxy:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=766569&page=1

but it's do not work. I not have a skills to resolve this problem.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.