Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi first thanks for that rom it's really fast and snapy but I got a problem when I triyng to go on the market ... maybe it's the rom at all ... maybe I'm just ignorant... but it closed it self everytime without loading any image ... the only thing that I found on the forum about something like that was about a wrong date ... but I assure you the date and hour are right Do you have an idea ? someone can give me a clue or better; a solution
it will be really appreciated thanks a lot

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally Posted by YasinSiddiqui Hi davedioni,I'd faced the same problem and was initially unable to use the market.Then I realized that market was trying to load its first page without showing me the terms of use acceptance page. The fix for this is:Calling a market download activity from another app.I had the Astro file manager apk so I installed it on my apad. When I used its SMB feature, it asked whether I want to install thew module from market. Went ahead and you I saw the google market's toc page.I accepted the terms and my market started working perfectly!You can get the free Astro file manager apk by a google search. Do let us know if this works for you.If its a common problem for this lovely ROM, I'll make a small app to trigger the market toc page.
Hi Yasin ... sorry for not responding, I was in Cuba for a week
so I tried what you've said and it work great now thanks to youand tks to you too pomme-accro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone !I'm using Donaldson's rom ... didnt install the 12-09 update yet ... but just waiting for my girlfriend to wake up so I can use her pc to make the update ... anyway ...I bought an unlocked huawei E160 3G doggle for my apad ... I already had a sierra wireless 306 but wasn't compatible with my batch2 apad ... so as soon as I got it I tried it ... was able to get a signal as if it was connected (thing that I was enabled to do with the sierra wireless) ... so I went to the setting to set a APN but as soon as I click the add new server button it just force close !?! .... someone know an issue ??? thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.