Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
@donaldson, thank you for your work on this. Like you I am sticking with my apad, and I greatly appreciate the efforts of folks like you to continue improving the user experience.I will likely wait for your next release before flashing (I recently set mine up with RB beta 6 which is working pretty well), but given all the positive feedback am really looking forward to trying yours out!

·
Registered
26 Posts
My view is that with your clear qualifier--"anyone who flashes a new fw is risking their market access"--combined with the ability for people to return to an older Rom if desired (would that not fix the market access problem?), should cover off any concerns. I for one would love to try it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, this ROM is super slick and quick. I really like it!I have had some wrinkles though. I should warn you though that some or all of these issues may be my own fault. But in the hope that they will provide constructive information (or that some of you may have solutions for me):- I too keep getting the android.process.acore not responding message - I have two programs that require superuser access (automatic task killer and autokiller memory optimizer), and even though I click "always allow" when prompted for the required permissions it re-requests these permissions on each boot up (FYI, USB debugging is enabled)- most of my better keyboard skins won't take (they worked in past ROMS), but this of course is no biggy- when I am using it and it is charging it sometimes reboots, but again no biggy.Thanks again for this ROM!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just want to say that I got ride of my two programs that require superuser access, and outside of the odd android.process.acore message things are working almost perfectly! This Rom has really made my device enjoyable to use, and it strikes me that things run smoother now when I have multiple programs open. Thanks very much for this Rom!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.