Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry if I ask some silly questions as I am really a greenhorn in heresome issues i encountered after installed the update.img from donaldson1) problem setting my location when trying to launch google map- can someone help ?2) Internal Flash memory showing 0 mb (mine has buildin 8Gb b4 flash) 3) crashed 2 times in 10 minutes while playing with it (better than my previous rom, but it is normal ? also what is the difference in 12/09 the file name is mercury.img so do I flash it the same as in update.img ?hope someone can help me out..pleasethanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
donaldson;60833]Thanks for the reminder said:
http://www.slatedroid.com/apad-rogerbraun-firmware/1965-lost-internal-flash-drive-partition-workaround.html[/url]@hankssFlash it as it is mercury.img. Or rename it update.img, if you want. Either way works.
thanks donaldson, i will try the latest rom from you (mercury.img), but like Xau said I need to format the internal memory b4 I flash with a new rom to avoid frequent crashingthe steps which i followed were from here Apad iRobot Firmware Update Tool (update.img) ? HiApadand they didnt even mention about formatting ...can you please post the instruictions here, like ( I know only windows) not a clue in mac or linuz1) format steps in winsx862) flashing steps winsx86I am really a newbie, sorry if i ask too many silly questions. I just want to be safe and not bricking the apadthanks all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.